Search This Blog

Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Wedding

Okay everyone, I know I promised pics of my brothers wedding a few weeks ago now.  I had intended to post some that nite, promise! 

My dad has been sick again and I've been spending a lot of time at the hospital during the days and trying to see my kids some at nite.  My brother also flew in a few days ago to spend some time with my dad and he's been staying with us.  I have him staying in the sewing room.  The poor guy! He just got married a few days ago and he and his new bride had just been back from their honeymoon for about an hour before he was hopping on a plane to come up here.  Caitlin-his wife-was not able to come with him as she had to start her new nursing job the next day.  I feel for them! Married less than a month and they are already having to be apart for so long.  I will say though, she is an amazing woman.  So selfless and caring.  A truly kind and loving person.  She has been such a good sport through this whole ordeal with my dad.   I'm so glad my little brother found her! :)

Anyway... Here are a few pics of the wedding that I wanted to share.  They are such a striking couple!  Without further ado... Kris & Caitlin Marriage!

They look so happy!

One of my favorite photos of their wedding so far.

Isn't this a sweet photo? Love it!
Okay, now I know my brother is handsome (not that I'm biased or anything) but isn't his wife absolutely gorgeous! If it's possible, she is even more beautiful on the inside.  I am so happy to welcome her to our family.  We love both of you so much!



And here's a pic of my brother with his groomsmen and ring bearer's.  The two little guys standing next to Kris are mine! I couldn't resist posting this one as they are so stinkin' cute in their little tuxes!













And this one was too cute not to post. Odin sure loved that cake.  He just sprawled out on the little stage and went to town on it.  :)


No comments: