This guy was made with the intention of selling it in my etsy shop but once I finished it there was no way I could part with it. I have to say, it looks pretty darn good on my table. :)
Moda Bakeshop website and instantly loved it! It's called City Windows and was so easy to piece together. The thing I loved most about it was that I didn't need a backing fabric! All I had to do was piece the front together and then use the leftover charm squares to piece into a back.
1. it's free!!! you seriously can't beat that
2. it was so easy i pieced it, quilted it and bound it in one afternoon
3. i got to use my whole charm pack and had a ridiculously small amount of fabric leftover.
4. i have made many of these runners with different fabrics and i still love making them
5. it's reversible! how cool is that?!?
I hope you enjoyed seeing it! I sure couldn't wait to show it to you!