Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Well this morning will be short and sweet.  I'm on the way outside to have some fun with the boys and Jake.  We are having a bubble blowing party.  They are super excited!

This afternoon Jake and I will be attending a baby shower for a friend and her almost-here little girl, Madalyn.  I have the baby quilt and other goodies finished and awaiting wrapping.  I was thinking maybe I should see if I have time to make a nice little drawstring bag to put the quilt into.  I've become really addicted to making these lately.  They are so easy and quick to make up and are so useful! I made the boys each a dinosaur print one to hold their Beltane gifts for our May Day celebration last week and I've made a few to put quilts in also.  BTW... Happy News!  I've sold two of my baby quilts this week!!! I'm so excited about that!

I'll try to post some pics later tonite of the baby shower gifts and the owls I've been making recently. 

No comments: