Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

So I know I said the blogging world would be silent, but I have to share! Even after my day turned out so ... unexpected, I have some happy news! I received a package today from the UPS guy that I wasn't expecting.  It was a brand new book from the Moda Bakeshop Designers!!! I had forgotten I pre-ordered it awhile ago and it just released a few days ago.  This book is awesome!!! At least now I will have something new to pour through and find fabrics to go with these patterns.  There is a great pattern for a laptop sleeve, storage bag and tote.  I'm thinking this will be perfect for me to whip up in time for my brothers wedding in August.  Great way to carry my laptop and accessories as well as my purse essentials all in one bag.  I think I'm also going to try making the kids doodle bag for my oldest boy, Aiden.  He will be accompanying me on the trip and this bag will be great to hold his art supplies, reading books, a few toys and his best buddy Raff.  I'm so excited!!! Can't wait until I can start making them!



Here is a pic of the book, Fresh Fabric Treats.  Definately worth purchasing!  You can buy one here at Amazon.  This is where I purchased it and they have a really great price on the book currently. 


Well, I'm off to find something productive to do.  Happy Quilting!

No comments: