Search This Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2011

While the boys are entertained crashing motorcycles into their chicken farm, I thought I'd share something I was able to work on recently. 


This little cutie is a Diaper Clutch for a momma on the go.  It's made with fabric from the Kumari Garden collection.  LOVE this fabric line!!!

I used Kumari paisley for the outside and a soft, cream colored flannel for the inside.  The pocket is a stripe from the same fabric collection.


Here's a view of it open.  The velco keeps it closed while it's being carried or stuffed into a diaper bag.  


And here's the pic of it fully opened.  The pocket will hold a small case of wipes and several diapers (obviously).  You can lay babies cute little butt on the soft flannel and just toss it in the wash to clean.  I am hoping to have some of these for sale soon.   I really need to finish up some quilts first though!

No comments: