Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Okay so my blog was being goofy and I couldn't get all the photos listed of the other two quilts.  Here they are (I hope). 

Fandango Tango baby quilt.  I just love how this quilt came together.  The fabrics are some of my absolute favorites right now!

Here's a view showing the back of the quilt.  The binding is strips of fabric leftover from piecing the quilt together.  This one is for sale at my etsy shop also.

I just liked this photo.  The wind blew the quilt up just as I took the picture.  It does showcase the great prints in this fabric line though.  



"Frolicking Fun" baby quilt.  This quilt was so, well...fun, to make.  The colors are so bright and the prints have such lively patterns to them.  I will be using this fabric again for sure.  It makes me happy.  :)

Here's a view of the whole quilt.  Don't you just want to snuggle up into it?

And of course here's Odin again.  He found my Snickers easter eggs and decided to have one under my sewing table while I was working on a new project.  He's such a little cutie isn't he?  I just love those yellow rubber boots!

No comments: