Search This Blog

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Baby Pillow

Morning everyone! I hope you've all had a wonderful week and plans for a relaxing weekend.  I have a few more baby quilts that need to be quilted and bound.  Hopefully I'll get them all quilted today and can bind tomorrow. Even though the weather has been wonderful here, I have no big plans for outside adventures this weekend.  After spending the past few days outside with my boys, I ended up getting quite a burn yesterday.  A little amazing really.  It's only April and I've been sunburned already!

Even though we've been outside a lot the past week, I still managed to finish up this sweet little pillow cover for the baby's room.  I love it!  I used only scraps leftover from the quilt I showed in my previous post.


I forgot to get a picture of the back so I'll post that later this weekend.  It's a wonderfully soft blue flannel with white pin dots.  I have one more pillow cover quilted.  Just need to put the envelope backing on and I'll have some pictures of that to show you later too.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: