Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2013

New Sale and an Apology

The new sale code for the shop is BIG30.  Everything - even my handmade goods - are 30% off until this summer or until I run out of fabric!  I have to make room for the new baby (who's kicking away day and night by the way).  Please just enter the code before completing checkout to receive your discount.

I must apologize that it's been so long since I've been on here.  The boys and I have all been sick for almost 5 weeks now and I'm quite honestly exhausted.  I've been trying to sew and create but between all the sickies, training our new dog, taking 2 weekend trips (while sick!) and trying to keep up with laundry and dishes ... well, it's a miracle I've been able to keep up on all that frankly.  I have recently made it to my sewing machine though and started sewing a little bit, so I will have pictures to share hopefully in a few days.  I've got such a long list of things to make for this new little guy that I've got to make some time for sewing!

No comments: