Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

No power = No Sewing

Just a quick note to let everyone know I will be absent to this blog for possibly another few days. We have a big snow and rain storm moving through WA right now and our power has been out for about 2 days now. It's possible we won't have power for another few more days still. I will let you all know when power resumes and we are back in business! I'm not able to use the Internet, print or send orders or do much of anything business related. I just logged on using my iPhone right now. We are well though. The boys are handling things very well. We are grateful for all the quilts I have made right now! It's cold! I have been able to knit 2 hats for the boys, a scarf for my mom and a neck warmer for the hubs. Can't sew so I figure I'll knit. I'm going to start a cowl for me next. If I have enough candle light this evening I'm going to try cutting out the HST's for my next quilt. This one is going to be for my and Jake's bed. Hope everyone is staying warm! Stephanie

No comments: