Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

More mug rugs

Here are a few mug rugs I finished quilting the other day.  I am in LOVE with them! I used fussycut pieces from some of Heather Ross's fabrics that are all out of print now and extremely hard to find (and expensive!!!).  I really love these prints and was having a hard time deciding exactly how to use these little snippets I had left.  I am very pleased with how they turned out.  I can totally see a little set of these on someone's kitchen table.  The last rug pictured is a cute snowman scrap I had saved away.  The background and backing are the same fabric on all:  Gray Dots from Aneela Hoey's collection Little Apples.  Love that gray!

Now, all I have to do is get these bound and list them in the shop.  Enjoy!


The pink border fabric is from Denise Schmidt.  No longer available.  Had just enough of a scrap left to make this border with it.  :)



Snowmen are from Riley Blake fabrics.  Sorry, don't remember what collection!
Tomorrow I'll show you all the quilt top I made for a baby using the Little Apples collection.  I am lovin' that fabric right now.

Happy crafting everyone!

No comments: