Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

New in the shop

Well it's been a busy week here recovering from Thanksgiving and the cold bug.  I've managed to get a few finished items listed in the shop


This table runner is a favorite of mine right now.  I just love how the dark earthy colors contrast so nicely with the cream.  It's for sale in my etsy shop here.


I also got this listed today.  I can see it sitting on a kitchen table, snow falling outside.  You can see more of it here.

Please stop by and take a look.  I have many more table runners available for sale, both Christmas and everyday.  I'm currently offering free shipping on all orders through Dec. 15th.  A great way to stock up on holiday gifts and stocking stuffers.  Wouldn't a handmade table runner make a wonderful and unique hostess gift for your next holiday party?



No comments: