Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Scrap Bundles & Free Shipping!

 These Christmas scrap fabric bundles are now available in the shop.  The ones listed are for about 7 oz's of fabric.  At $1 per ounce, these are a steal! 

If you'd like a different amount just send me a convo through etsy.  I make these up as they are ordered, so I can easily adjust the amount of fabric included.  I have Kids Christmas bundles, Java coffee fabric bundles, Girlie Girl fabric, and many, many more that will be listed throughout the day.  If you don't see what you're looking for send me a convo and I'll get a listing set up for you.

Also... don't forget to use FREESHIP at checkout to receive free shipping on your order (within US).  International orders will receive a 10% discount on their orders.  This deal is only going on through Dec. 15th and fabric is going fast!



Aren't these fabrics so cute? I love all the bright colors and Christmas-y fabrics.  I'm making the boys Christmas patchwork quilts this year.  I'll blog about those later this week.  They are so cute!


No comments: