Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

Finally...My Camera is working!

After a few days of my camera not cooperating with me, I have finally been able to get my photos uploaded.  So... without further ado, here are the baby quilts I've been working on for the last few days.


This one used mostly Amy Butler fabrics with a white solid to accent. 
















This next one was made with Central Park fabric.  It's a newer fabric line from Moda by Kate Spain and I really love it.  It's so snuggly!





And last but certainly not least...It's A Hoot.  This is some of my fav fabric right now! So modern and fun with lots of dots and stripes.  These are all going to be for sale soon in my shop on etsy.  You can view my shop here.  I have lots of new goodies for sale currently. 

Hope you enjoyed the quilt show! I will list more pic's later of some new things for sale in my shop.  I'm supposed to sewing with my mother-in-law right now so I better go be productive (and sociable)!  :)


No comments: