Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New Table Runners in the Shop


So I haven't been able to do much sewing at all the last week since Jake's been home.  I did notice I had finished a few table runners that never got blogged or listed on etsy.  They can all be found in my shop here.


I used Flurry charm packs by Kate Spain for all of them.  The fabric placement varies for each one but it's all the same.  I think I have about 3 or 4 of them listed right now.  I'll be making more of this style of table runner in the next few weeks.
Here's a close-up of the quilting.  I decided to use a small stipple to keep it simple and quick.

And the back.  I love this fabric! I can't remember where I got it or who makes it.  I've had a few yards laying around for awhile and used most of it up as the backing for these runners.  It's such a nice red isn't it?  The binding for these runners is also from Kate Spain but it's from her previous collection called 12 Days of Christmas.  

I've been trying hard to use up fabric I already have.  There are soooo many wonderful, beautiful, exciting and drool-worthy fabrics out there, with more being released constantly, but I just can't do it.  I have so much fabric there is seriously no room anywhere to hold anymore of it.  I just have to use it and appreciate it and quit hanging on to it because I can't bare to part with it.  

Do you ever do that? What are your favorite fabrics that you just can't part with?

No comments: