Search This Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2011

New Quilt Along @ ps i quilt

So, don't know if anyone reads Rachel's blog over at ps i quilt, but she is having another quilt along that I am super excited about! I have included a link so you can just click right on over and follow along with us if you'd like.  It should be super fun! Starts in a few days! We are using layer cakes for this one which is exciting for me since I just got Ready Set Snow and Jovial in the mail from Moda a few days ago and have been dying for a pattern to use them with!!! Thank you Rachel!

Click here to go to Quilt A Long on Rachel's flicker page and click here for quilt a long instructions found on her blog.

And I promise I will soon have the scrappy blocks quilt pics posted! I had to put that quilt aside for a little while.  My BFF finally moved down to WA and me and the kids have been driving the hour (each way) to her parents place and visiting as much as we could the last week.  We have also been pretty actively searching for some land to build our new house on! Yay!

Okay, go check out the quilt a long and do it with me!

No comments: