Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Another Sale

Yep, you read the title right.  Another sale is coming to the shop soon.  I know I mentioned doing a tutorial (and I'm still planning on doing that soon!) but after we got home I got sick, then we had company, then I was sick again and then my husband left for a few weeks and I am not feeling well again.  So, needless to say, it's not been super fun around here.  I wanted to sew but just did not have the energy.

With all the time I've spent laying around and sulking because I can't get around and sew and craft and even do the stinkin' laundry I have also noticed that I have an overwhelming amount of fabric.  Seriously, I do.  It's no joke.  I need to get rid of it.  Fast.  Or it might ruin my marriage.  Well, it probably won't ruin my marriage, but it will sure make my man happy.  I'm talking smiling all day because everything is right in the world kind of happy.  I'd like to see that, so... I'm selling a lot of my fabric.  I have quite a few already listed on my etsy shop but I will be listing more, LOTS more over the next few weeks.  It's going to be nicely priced.  I have to get rid of it.  So take a look, and then take a few more looks over the next few weeks and tell all your fabric-loving friends and then buy some.  Please.  I beg you.  My husband begs you.


No comments: