Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Aiden

So, today is my oldest boys sixth birthday.  I'm not sure how I feel about this.  He's growing so fast! Really, I can't understand where the time has gone to.  It seems like yesterday we brought him home from the hospital.  I looked at him this morning with his first bottom front tooth already fallen out and new ones growing in and just could not believe how quickly the time has gone with him.  I hope the rest of it stays longer.  Although he did look at me and say, "Mom, I'm gonna live with you forever. I love you too much to leave.  Besides, you'll get lonely when dad's at work if I'm gone.  And don't we have fun together?"

He's the sweetest little boy.  Very literal and so exact with his own work.  Yet he's also so gentle and thoughtful with the biggest heart I've ever known.  I am so proud to be his mama!  I can't wait to see what the years ahead with him will bring.

Happy Birthday Aiden! I hope you have a truly wonderful day bud! I love you so much!


No comments: