I want to list my current UFO's (unfinished objects) on this blog so that I have a list to look back on, add to, remind myself and hopefully keep myself accountable to finishing. I've separated them all into categories to make it easier to find and account for them. This list includes both the things I've already begun and never finished and the stuff I want/need to start.
1. Finish HST Christmas Countdown quilt for my bed
2. Get the backing pieced for my AMH Stacks quilt (and then quilt it)
3. Put the binding on the 1974 quilt and list for sale
4. Bind the quilt mom made for me and I quilted
5. Make a quilt for a dear friend using the jelly rolls from my MIL
6. Finish piecing Jake's Star Trek quilt
7. Make myself a scrappy disappearing 9-patch quilt with bright fun colors
8. Make a quilt for my Aunt C's Christmas in 2014
9. Navy & Red quilt for our bed
1. Make flannel receiving blankets for all the babies that have recently been and are soon to be spawned
2. Make taggie blankie for Ronan
3. Make fabric crinkle toys for Ronan and my friends offspring
4. Quilt and bind the 1/2 dozen baby quilt tops just hanging in my closet.
5. Attempt to make some fabric blocks with scraps. The small child will love them.
6. Make pillowcases for the boys in the new Super Hero theme
7. Make Super Hero curtains for boys room
8. Make sheets for R's crib
9. Make bumper pads for R's crib
10. Make pants for R
1. Quilt and bind the stack of patchwork mug rugs just sitting on a shelf, waiting to be finished.
2. Make a lot (read tons) of reusable unpaper towels. Some for me, some for mom. Probably some for friends. Maybe even some for the shop.
3. Make several sets of napkins for Christmas gifts in 2014
4. Make I Spy placemats for the boys lunchtime
5. Put the binding on A and O's doggie mug rugs
6. Finish piecing the Christmas pillow covers (and then shove into a bin until 2014)
7. Make autumn pillow covers
8. Make the Thanksgiving pillow cover with the fabric I bought just for that purpose
9. Make scrappy patchwork square place mats for family ("i spy" style)
10. reusable nursing pads (my current ones put the disappearing socks to shame)
11. Scrappy dish towels (at least some for me. some for others would be awesome too).
FOR THE SHOP
1. Flannel receiving blankets
2. Reusable wipes
3. burp cloth sets
4. crinkle toys
5. Taggie blankets
6. knit monsters, birds and animals
7. Stroller quilts
8. reusable nursing pads
1. Monster Chunks (some for friends baby gifts and some for the shop)
2. Little Birdies (friends and shop)
3. Knit City Shawl for myself
4. Creme Brûlée sweater for R
5. New mittens for O
6. Mittens for myself
7. Mittens for Dad
8. New sweaters for A and O
9. Neck warmer for my Love
10. Baby blanket for Nephew who's coming soon!
11. knit toy balls for R and Nephew
12. knit Christmas light strands for next year
13. knit Christmas bulbs for tree and for next years gifts
14. Knit mini pine trees for next years decor
15. Knit mini pumpkins and acorns for fall decor
Wow. That's a lot of stuff to make… I have no illusions that I will get all of this stuff done this year. If I even manage to get 1/4 of it finished this year, I'll be one happy girl.