Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gobble Gobble

Well, I didn't get as much sewing finished as I'd hoped for with the boys gone today, but I did get a lot of knitting accomplished.  The sewing I did finish I remembered to take photos of but they are not the best quality.  My house does not have very good lighting or many windows so it's hard to get many decent photos.  The sun was also not cooperating (read it was pouring rain and hail most of the day).



This long skinny runner is destined for my Thanksgiving table in a few weeks.

Most of the other ones will cover the serving tables or the counter tops. 



The fabric used for all these is Gobble Gobble.  I had a number of these charm packs leftover from back when I sold fabric.  I decided to use them up and decorate the house with them.  I have lots of Halloween and Christmas handmade decorations, but no autumn ones to speak of.  How is that possible? Autumn is my favorite season!

Sorry.  This picture is a little blurry.  Didn't even realize that until it was too dark to get any better ones.  Anyway, isn't the fabric great? I saw this at Jo Ann Fabrics a few weeks ago and could not resist buying some.  I don't remember how much I got - at least a few yards - but I should have bought more! I just love it!
These potholders are destined for my etsy shop just as soon as I can find the time to list them.  It has been crazy busy in my house lately.

These pot holders are going to be a Christmas gift.  Can't say to who as I'm not sure if they read this blog or not!  I have no idea how long I've had these two floral fat quarters.  I found them in a bin while I was searching for something else.  (Does this tell you how much fabric I have? It's terrible).  As soon as I saw them I immediately knew what I was making them into and who it would be for.  I can't wait for them to be opened on Christmas!
Well, that's everything.  I can't wait to get back to my machine.  I get grumpy when I don't have at least a little bit of creative time every day.

Hope everyone's day is going wonderfully! I'll be back soon with some more goodies to share.

No comments: